B.Tech: Mechanical Engineering
College: Birbhum Institute of Engineering & Technology, Suri
University: MAKAUT (Formerly WBUT)
M.E.: Mechanical Engineering (Specialisation: Production Engineering)
College/ University: Indian Institute of Engineering Science & Technology (Formerly Bengal Engineering & Science University, Shibpur)
Ph.D (ongoing): Production Engineering Department
University: Jadavpur University, Kolkata
Junior Research Fellow, CSIR- CGCRI. 2009-2010
Senior Research Fellow, CSIR- CGCRI. 2010-2014
Neotia Institute of Technology Management & Science, 2014-2018
The Neotia University, 2018- present
Areas of Interests:
Primary & Advance Manufacturing Processes, Machine & Machine tools, Non- Traditional Machining Processes, Production Management.
Subjects Taken Odd semester 2018-19:
Manufacturing Technology Manufacturing Technology lab
Engineering Thermodynamics Modern Automotive Engine
Two wheelers & Three wheelers Automotive Chassis & Body engineering
Advance Manufacturing Technology Lab
List of publications as of 04/03/2019
- Parametric analysis & optimization on abrasive water jet cutting of silicon nitride ceramics. Int. J. of Precision Technology.
- Optimization on abrasive water jet cutting of Al2O3 ceramics. Int.J. of Abrasive Tech.
- Parametric analysis and optimization of Abrasive Water Jet machine Silicon on Carbide ceramics, Int. Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Tech. (Submitted)
- Wire-EDM process modelling and optimization for machining pure Zirconium Diborite”, National Conference on recent Advancement in Mechanical Engineering, Organized by Mechanical Engineering Department, NERIST, Arunachal Pradesh, India, 8-9th November, 2013.
- Parametric studies of abrasive water jet cutting on surface roughness of silicon nitride materials. All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference (AIMTDR 2014) December 12th–14th, 2014, IIT Guwahati, Assam, India.
- Optimization of Influential Process Parameters of Abrasive Waterjet Cutting of Glass. International conference on precision, meso, micro and nano engineering. IIT, Bombay, December 10-12, 2015.
- Parametric Analysis on Abrasive water jet cutting of Alumina. All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference (AIMTDR 2016), College of Engineering, Pune, Maharatsra, India. December 16th–18th, 2016.