An organized & analytical professional with 2.3 years of teaching experience as Lecturer of Physiotherapy & 2 years Clinical Experience as Consultant Physiotherapist. Have the ability to explain complex information inalucidand entertaining way. Hardworking, capable & motivated individual who can consistently performing challenging environment. Aiming to contribute my educational and clinical expertise to encourage & motivate students / clients in an organization that provides opportunity for career progression.
GARDEN CITY COLLEGE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA
March 2014–August 2016
- Teaching Under-graduate & Post Graduate Physiotherapy students.
- University registered external & internal examiner and evaluator.
- Project guide for UG final year students & Co-guide for PostGraduate Students.
- Workshop resource person and coordinator.
NETAJISUBHASHCANCERRESEARCHINSTITUTE,KOLKATA,WESTBENGAL Consultant Physiotherapist,
April 2012–March 2014
- Consultant Physiotherapist for Cancer patients.
- Evaluating & managing Postsurgical & Postradiati on patients.
- Palliative care of terminally ill patients &patients in ICU.
- Management & prevention of various side-effects of Chemotherapy & radiation therapy.
GARDEN CITY COLLEGE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA,
- Completed Master of Physiotherapy under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in December 2011 with 68% aggregate.
- Specialization in Cardio-respiratory Disorders.
- Successfully completed research in "Effect of Manual Hyperventilation on Respiratory & hemodynamic parameters of patients on Mechanical Ventilation after valve replacement surgery"
- Awarded the CREAM award for academic excellence in 2011.
PHYSIOTHERAPY COLLEGE, RAIPUR, CHHATISGARH,
- Completed BPT in February 2008 with70.1%aggregate.
- Completed 6 months Clinical internship in September 2008.
- Awarded the Best student in All round Performance (College Blue) in 2007.
- Certified Lymphoedema Therapist from Lymphoedema Training Academy, Birmingham.
- Completed training program in Education Methodology from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Completed an Industrial Project on Effect of Autogenic Drainage on Lung Function Tests of Cement factory workers.
Ramkrishna Care Hospital: Learnt thenuances of handling patients in Critical care units & I.C.U management. Had been entrusted with assessing and making treatment plans
Calcutta Medical College Hospital : Have worked in the Departments of Cardio-thoracic surgery, Gen. Surgery, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Cancer ward and Occupational Therapy & Rehabilitation Workshop. Learnt how to deal various pre-& post operatives cases along with various other non-surgical cases. Learnt to manage different emergency cases
NAARCAOOD, Nagpur: Worked in the Department of Physiotherapy. Entrusted with planning and execution of Exercise Therapy program.
Regional Leprosy Training & Research Institute, Raipur: Recognized as someone who has capable understanding of muscle testing etc.
- Tata Medical Centre, Kolkata: Given honorary services from May 2012 to October 2012.
- Oxfam Trail walker, Bangalore: Provided voluntary services as Physiotherapist during Oxfam Trail walker Bangalore.