Publications of Articles in National/ International Journal
School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Halder, A., Paul, P. (2018) An Approach of Solutions for a Vulnerable Website through Penetration Testing, International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research 5(12), 18-29.
- Chatterjee, A., Singh, M. K. & Singh, V. P. (2019). Groundwater Contamination in Mega Cities with Finite Sources. Journal of Earth System Science. (Accepted)
- Dey, K., Indra, A., De, D., Majumdar, S. & Giri, S. (2016). Magnetoelectric Coupling, Ferroelectricity, and Magnetic Memory Effect in Double Perovskite La3Ni2NbO9. ACS applied materials & interfaces 8 (20), 12901-12907
- De, D., Iglesias, O., Majumdar & S., Giri, S. (2016). Probing core and shell contributions to exchange bias in nanoparticles of controlled size. Physical Review B 94 (18), 184410
- De, K. &Das, S. (2016). Low-temperature localization in the transport properties of self doped, La0.9Mn0.98Zn0.02O3. Bulletin of Materials Science,39, 293-298. doi: 10.1007/s12034-015-1148-9
- Gupta, S., Kundu, S., Pati, P., & Ahmed, M. (2018). Torsional waves in fluid saturated porous layer clamped between two anisotropic media. Geomechanics and Engineering, 15(1), 645-657.
- Gupta, S., Ahmed, M., & Verma, A. K. (2019). Analysis of Rayleigh Waves in Micropolar Thermoelastic Solid over a Dual-Phase-Lag Semi-Infinite Thermoelastic Substrate under Interfacial Imperfections. International Journal of Geomechanics, 19(5), 04019038.
- Gupta, S., Ahmed, M., & Misra, J. C. (2019). Effects of periodic corrugated boundary surfaces on plane SH-waves in fiber-reinforced medium over a semi-infinite micropolar solid under the action of magnetic field. Mechanics Research Communications, 95, 35-44.
School of Life Sciences
- Goswami M, Bhattacharyya P, Tribedi P* (2017) Addition of Rubber to soil damages the functional diversity of soil. 3 Biotech 7 (3): 173 (*Corresponding author) (IF 1.78)
- Tribedi P*, Dey S (2017) Pre-oxidation of low-density polyethylene (LDPE) by ultraviolet light (UV) promotes enhanced degradation of LDPE in soil. Environ Monit Assess 189(12): 624 (*Corresponding author) (IF 1.959)
- Bhattacharyya P, Agarwal B, Goswami M, Maiti D, Baruah S, Tribedi P* (2018) Zinc oxide nanoparticle inhibits the biofilm formation of Streptococcus pneumoniae. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek 111 (1): 89-99 (*Corresponding author) (IF 1.93)
- Dey S, Tribedi P* (2018) Microbial functional diversity plays an important role in the degradation of polyhydroxyl butyrate (PHB) in soil. 3 Biotech 8(3): 171 (*Corresponding author) (IF 1.78)
- Chakraborty P, Joardar S, Ray S, Biswas P, Maiti D, Tribedi P* (2018) 3, 6-Di (pyridin-2-yl)-1, 2, 4, 5-tetrazine (pytz)-capped silver nanoparticles (TzAgNPs) inhibit biofilm formation of Pseudomonas aeruginosa: a potential approach toward breaking the wall of biofilm through reactive oxygen species (ROS) generation. Folia Microbiologica 63(6):763-772 (*Corresponding author) (IF 1.44)
- Chakraborty P, Daware AV, Kumari M, Chatterjee A, Bhattacharyya D, Mitra G, Akhter Y, Bhattacharjee S, Tribedi P* (2018) Free tryptophan residues inhibit quorum sensing of Pseudomonas aeruginosa: a potential approach to inhibit the development of microbial biofilm. Archives of microbiology 200(10):1419-25 (*Corresponding author) (IF 1.64)
- Chakraborty P, Tribedi P* (2019) Functional diversity performs a key role in the isolation of nitrogen-fixing and phosphate-solubilizing bacteria from soil. Folia microbiologica 4:1-0. (*Corresponding author) (IF 1.44)
- Chakraborty P, Sarker RK, Roy R, Ghosh A, Maiti D, Tribedi P* (2019) Bioaugmentation of soil with Enterobacter cloacae AKS7 enhances soil nitrogen content and boosts soil microbial functional-diversity. 3 Biotech 9(7): 253 (*Corresponding author) (IF 1.78)
School of Legal Studies
- Prof. Amit Ghosh has published a Book entitled “Tryst with the Right to Free and Compulsory Education in India- A tale of Right to Education Act, 2009 in India and its way forward in LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Germany, ISBN No. - 978-613-94175-9, 2018.