- De D, Majumdar S, Giri S (2015) Spin-glass like behaviour in strongly interacting nanocrystalline Ni embedded in SiO2. Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 394:448-53
- Biswas S, Sarkar S, De D, Sabyasachi S, Bhaumik A, Ray R (2015) Semiconducting properties of a ferromagnetic nanocomposite: Fe@ZnO. Indian Journal of Physics 89(7):703-8
- De D, Iglesias O, Majumdar S, Giri S (2016) Probing core and shell contributions to exchange bias in Co/Co 3 O 4 nanoparticles of controlled size. Physical Review B 94(18):184410
- Dey K, Indra A, De D, Majumdar S, Giri S (2016) Magnetoelectric coupling, ferroelectricity, and magnetic memory effect in double perovskite La3Ni2NbO9. ACS applied materials & interfaces 8(20):12901-7
- Datta D (2017) Tradition Transformation and Postcolonial Feminism in India. Bells. 8. Belgrade: January, 2017.
- Datta D (2016) A Fact of the Fiction “Teen Talaaq”’. Soi Creative Women. Dipannita Datta and ZainabQudsia (a conversation) on the recent debates on Teen Talaaq in India. http://www.soicreativewomen.org/ Kolkata: November, 2016.
- Datta D (2016) ‘Transition and Feminism: Re-reading Ashapurna beyond Frontiers. Identity Culture & Politics – An Afro Asia Dialogue. 15, No. 2, 1-20. Print. ISSN 0851- 2914. Dhaka: ICES and CODESRIA in association with Centre for Alternatives, University of Dhaka, October, 2016.
- Datta D (2016) Translating Tagore in Serbia: Certain Inter-Cultural Perspectives’ (An Introduction). Philologia. Vol. 13/14, No. 14. Print. ISSN 1451-5342. Belgrade: September 2016.
- Kolaskar AS (2017) Marching toward Excellence. University news. Vol 55, 24-26
- Kolaskar AS (2017) Role of rural educated youth in innovative economy. University News. 55: 2016-208
- Tribedi P, Dey S (2017) Pre-oxidation of low-density polyethylene (LDPE) by ultraviolet light (UV) promotes enhanced degradation of LDPE in soil. Environmental monitoring and assessment 189(12):624.
- Goswami M, Bhattacharyya P, Tribedi P (2017) Addition of Rubber to soil damages the functional diversity of soil. 3 Biotech 7(3):173
- Chakraborty P, Daware AV, Kumari M, Chatterjee A, Bhattacharyya D, Mitra G, Akhter Y, Bhattacharjee S, Tribedi P (2018) Free tryptophan residues inhibit quorum sensing of Pseudomonas aeruginosa: a potential approach to inhibit the development of microbial biofilm. Archives of microbiology 200(10):1419-25.
- Dey S, Tribedi P (2018) Microbial functional diversity plays an important role in the degradation of polyhydroxybutyrate (PHB) in soil. 3 Biotech 8(3):171.
- Bhattacharyya P, Agarwal B, Goswami M, Maiti D, Baruah S, Tribedi P (2018) Zinc oxide nanoparticle inhibits the biofilm formation of Streptococcus pneumoniae. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek 111(1):89-99.
- Chakraborty P, Joardar S, Ray S, Biswas P, Maiti D, Tribedi P (2018) 3, 6-Di (pyridin-2-yl)-1, 2, 4, 5-tetrazine (pytz)-capped silver nanoparticles (TzAgNPs) inhibit biofilm formation of Pseudomonas aeruginosa: a potential approach toward breaking the wall of biofilm through reactive oxygen species (ROS) generation. Folia microbiologica 31:1-10
- Goswami M, Chakraborty P, Mukherjee K, Garbita Mitra,4 Purnita Bhattacharyya,1 Samrat Dey,5 Prosun Tribedi1,2et al. (2018) Bioaugmentation and biostimulation: a potential strategy for environmental remediation. J Microbiol Exp 6(5):223-231.
- Chakraborty P, Tribedi P (2018) Functional-diversity performs a key role in the isolation of nitrogen-fixing and phosphate-solubilizing bacteria from soil. Accepted in Folia Microbiologica.
- Banerjee T, Samanta A (2018) Improvement over Traditional Brewing Techniques for Production of Bioethanol from Mahua Flowers (Madhuca indica). International Journal of Engineering, Science and Mathematics 7:4.
- Sarkar A, Halim S, Ghosh A, Sarkar SK (2017) Implementation of PMN-PT/Ni Based NOR Gate with Biaxial Anisotropy Off Ultra Low Energy Dissipation. Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics 12(7):684-9
- Gupta S, Kundu S, Pati P, Ahmed M (2018) Torsional waves in fluid saturated porous layer clamped between two anisotropic media. Geomechanics and Engineering 15(1):645-57
- Gupta S, Ahmed M, Verma AK (2018) Analysis of Rayleigh waves in micropolar thermoelastic solid over a dual-phase-lag semi-infinite thermoelastic substrate under interfacial imperfections. International Journal of Geomechanics (ASCE), (Accepted). (SCI-E Indexed)
- Connecting Cultures: Rethinking Rabindranath Tagore’s Ideals of Education’. Social Identities: Journal for the Study of Race, Nation and Culture. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/13504630.2017.1387042 London: Routledge, Oct 2017