Please Note - Due to Pandemic, the Academic Council of The Neotia University (TNU) has decided not to conduct the Admission Test in the 2021-22 session. Your Admission will be based on the Marks received in the Qualifying Exams.
Candidates can appear for TNU Aptitude Test, after successfully completing the Online Application Form.
Online Aptitude Test can be taken anytime anywhere by accessing the 'Test Link' from Students Dashboard.
Centre Based Aptitude Test can be taken by reaching either of the below given addresses from Monday - Friday in between 11 am to 4 pm.
- TNU City Office: Vishwakarma Building, 86C Topsia Road (S), Kolkata - 700046.
- TNU Campus: Sarisa, Diamond Harbour Road, 24 Parganas (South) West Bengal 743 363.
Students may also come to the prescribed 'Centre' across different cities in India and appear for their Aptitude Test. (Further information on the 'Centre' location would be shared with the Applicant through email or telephone by Admission Officer/ Counselor).
TNU Aptitude Test
Aptitude Test is mandatory for every aspirant of undergraduate course such as B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.A/ BBA, Integrated BBA LLB(Hons.), Integrated B.A with LLB (Hons.). This test does not require any special preparation as it assesses aptitude, tenacity, creativity, logical and analytical abilities, and communication skills. 1 hour duration.
For all Post Graduate courses selection will be made on Personal Interview basis.
Students taking lateral admission into 2nd Year does not have to appear for any Aptitude Test.
Test Guidelines for Offline Aptitude Test
- Students may visit TNU City Office or Campus for the Aptitude Test.
- The test will be conducted in English.
- Students must carry their own stationary
- The Aptitude test consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). In MCQ type question, the applicant must choose the right, or the closest, answer from among the choices given. Some questions are situational & logic based, any option may be applicable according to the situation.
Appearing for 'Fresh Test'
Test Guidelines for Online Entrance Test
- The online Aptitude Test requires a working knowledge of computers and ease of using mouse and keyboard.
- The test will be conducted in English.
- The Aptitude Test consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).In MCQ type question, the applicant must choose the right, or the closest, answer from among the choices given. Some questions are situational & logic based, any option may be applicable according to the situation.
- Online ‘Test Link’ will be automatically disconnected on completion of the time mentioned for the specific test. Hence, continuous time management is required to perform better.
- Candidates are requested to use ‘Test Link’ on the Students Dashboard ‘Only Way’ to Start/ Retake the Test.
Online Entrance Test Link & Score Card
- The Online Aptitude Test Link will be accessible to the candidate’s on Students Dashboard.
- If you do not receive the ‘link’ after submitting Application Form, you should get in touch with your Admission Counselor/ Officer immediately.
- Once start taking the test, has to be completed within the stipulated time as mentioned in the guidelines.
- After the Test is submitted, you shall receive Qualified or Not Qualified Letter depending on the marks obtained. If Not Qualified, Re-Take Exam needs to be taken
- Re-Take Exam can be taken up to 10 attempts from the Students' Dashboard.
- Score Card can be viewed and downloaded from Students' Dashboard.
Break during the Test
The ‘Aptitude Test’ cannot be hold or stopped/ paused in between. Candidate will be losing his/ her time for which he/ she is away from the system, as the timer will continue.
Please read the Test Requirement details properly and ensure that the following devices are enabled in your system.
- Your computer is powered on and the keyboard and mouse are working properly.
Minimum Hardware Requirements:-
- RAM : Any
- Hard Drive: Any
- Processor : Any
Minimum Software Requirements:-
- Browser : IE 10, Firefox 27, Chrome 32, Opera 2
- Speed : 512 Kbps
- Flash Player 11
- OS : Windows/ Linux
- To avoid break in the Test, power back-up is necessary during power failure.
- Remove all cookies and history for better response time.
- Please keep couple of white blank sheets, pencils and calculator for rough work while appearing for the Test.