The Neotia University (TNU) welcomes students to complete their Online Application for Admission 2021-22. A few easy clicks to secure your place at the University.
For Admission related queries please Call,
Head Office at + 91 7044446999
The Campus at + 91 7044446888
We practice a holistic approach of assessment that allows every candidate to present his or her unique identity throughout the admissions process. Our thorough evaluation will grant meritorious candidates the opportunity to become future students of The Neotia University (TNU). The University follows a three-stage process to gauge every candidate's true potential. All candidates are evaluated based on the following:
Submitting the Application Form Online at www.tnu.in or Offline
- You can Register yourself Online through our Website or Offline.
- Next, you will receive an OTP in your Mobile No. and Verification Link in your Email ID, once you verify (anyone/ both), you will receive a Link with Login ID and Password. Click on the link to access the Dashboard that we have created for you. There is no application fee.
- Complete the Online Application Form available on the Dashboard.
- Candidates can choose the option “Result Awaited” while filling the Application Form in the absence of the Qualifying Exam Scores. Once the Qualifying Exam Results are declared, candidates will be required to submit the marks and upload the mark sheets.
Admission Evaluation Process
- Your Admission will be based on the merit of the marks secured in the last Qualifying Exams.
- Higher Secondary or Equivalent Exam Marks for Undergraduate Courses.
- Graduation Degree or Equivalent Exam Marks for Postgraduate Courses.
- Postgraduate Degree or Equivalent Exam Marks for Doctorate Courses.
- Admission into Post Graduate Program will be through a Personal Interview.
- Admission into Doctorate Program will be as per guidelines of UGC.
Secure Your Seat at The Neotia University (TNU)
- For Provisional Admission at The Neotia University (TNU)
- Pay Rs.10, 000/- for B.Sc. (Hons.) in Applied Psychology / B. A (Hons.) in English / All PG Courses.
- For the rest of the Courses Pay Rs.20, 000/-.
- Final Admission to the University will be based on, meeting of the Eligibility Criteria, Verification of the Documents submitted, Offer Letter received from the University, and Payment of the remaining fees of the 1st Semester within a stipulated date.
- The payment can be made to TNU / NITMAS bank account through CRM Dashboard / Payment Gateway of tnu.in / www.nitmas.edu.in / online payment through applications like Google-Pay / Phone-Pe / Paytm / RTGS / NEFT / Cheque / Demand Draft, etc.
- Money receipt will be accessible in students’ dashboard, if payment is made through CRM Dashboard / Payment Gateway, print can be taken. In case of any other payment mode, a money receipt will be sent through email.
- Students who are eligible for taking admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering and B.Sc. Nautical Science will undergo a medical test as per the criteria of D.G Shipping, Govt. of India.
The Neotia University (TNU) follows a simple refund process in the case, a student does not take final admission for any reason, he or she can raise a request for a refund of the provisional admission amount paid.
Below are the steps to be followed for requesting a refund process,
- The candidate can request for refund of the provisional admission amount after discussion with the academic advisor.
- The candidate needs to send a refund application email mentioning the reason for the refund to the Admission Head based on the advice of the academic advisor.
In the application for a refund, please mention the following details,
- Bank Account Details of the Student or Parent (Account No., Bank Name, Branch, IFSC Code) and a Cancelled Cheque of the Student / Parent.
- Soft copy of the Provisional Admission Payment acknowledgment received from The Neotia University.
- The processing of the refund based on the application will be done within 60 days after the commencement of the present Academic Session.
- The full amount of the provisional admission will be refunded without interest.
For Admission related queries, please contact
The Head Of Head Office
Admission Officer - Mr. Gopal Debnath
Phone No.: +91 9830839234
The Head of Campus
Admission Officer - Mr. Suhas Mukherjee
Phone No.: +91 9748731800