Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor in the following disciplines:
B.Pharma, Biotechnology, Robotics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Marine Engineering, Bachelor in Nautical Science, Applied Psychology, BBA, BBA with LLB, B.A with LLB, Hospitality,Hospital Management,Optometry and Physiotherapy, Agriculture, Fisheries Science, English.
Qualifications and salary structure for these positions are as per the UGC rules. Candidates with Ph.D. desirable. Preferences will be given to Research Scholars.
Senior Academic Administrative Staff
- Registrar – Academicians or educational administrators with proven leadership qualities having minimum 3-4 years working experience in a University in similar capacity.
- CFO – CA with a minimum of 6 years of post-qualification experience. Must possess advanced knowledge in systems and internal controls.
- Law Officer – A Bachelor of Law with 6-7 years experience.
- Placement Head – With a Masters degree and 6-7 years experience in similar work at College/University level.
- Personnel Manager – The candidate must have 7-8 years experience in a similar capacity, handling IR in an organization with more than 200 personnel.
Salary structure shall be commensurate with the qualification and experience of the candidate.
(C) Support Staff
- Technical Assistants: Qualification: M.Sc / B.Tech in Chemistry / Physics / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Engineering with one year experience.
- Admission Counsellors & Telecallers: Qualification – Graduate in any discipline having good communication skills in English, Hindi & Bengali with relevant work experience.