Miss Victoria Roy
- Visva Bharati University, Santiniketan 2018-2020 M.Sc. (Ag.) in Plant Pathology 80%
- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Uttarakhand 2014-2018 B.Sc. (Agriculture) 79%
- West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education 20I4 Higher Secondary 63%
- West Bengal Board of Secondary Education 2011 Secondary Educaiion 71%
- Mushroom cultivation (Spawn preperation, Marketable mushroom production)
- Sericulture (Visit and Study of Sericulture Unit)
- Socio-economic survey (at Rajganj Block)
- Jalpaiguri Krishi Vigyan Kendra, West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences, Ramsai
- Agriculture Work Experience Programme Under the supervision of Jalpaiguri KVK
Projects/Research & Publications:
STUDIES ON DISEASE OF BRINJAL WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO BACTERIAL WILT IN RED AND LATERITIC AGRO-CLIMATIC ZONE IN WEST BENGAL (2019-2020)
A thesis work in fulfillment of the requirements for the award of the degree of Master of Science (Agriculture) in Plant pathology.
This work includes both field and ‘Plant Pathology laboratory’ experiences.