We believe that no student should be stopped from pursuing their passion or achieving their full potential because of financial difficulty. At TNU, we offer numerous merit-based as well as need-based scholarships (25% to 100% on Tuition Fees) to ensure that no student is left behind. There is no limit to the number of scholarships granted by the University and if a student is eligible as per the given criteria then he or she will get the “Guaranteed Scholarship“.
Various Scholarship Schemes for International students:
Scholarship Criteria for International Students -- Year - 2022-23
|TYPE OF SCHOLARSHIP
||H S MARKS or Equivalent
||% OF SCHOLARSHIP ON TUITION FEE
Campus: Sarisha, Diamon Harbour Road, 24 Parganas (S), West Bengal-743 368
City Office: Vishwakarma Building, 86C, Topsia Road(South), Kolkata – 700 046, Ph : +91 – 033 – 4008 4848
Under the above various scholarships, a student can be eligible for financial support from only one scheme, as the case may be. The benefits of multiple scholarships cannot be awarded to a single student.
Terms & Conditions Apply:
- The decision of the Management will be final and can not be challenged.
- For Under Graduate (UG) courses – Higher Secondary (12th Class) Marks on the basis of “Best of 5 Subjects” for All Valid Boards will be considered.
- For Master Degree Courses (PG) – Scholarship shall be calculated on overall Graduation marks.
- For Lateral Entry courses – Scholarchip shall be calculated on overall Diploma marks.
- To continue the Scholarship for next semester(s), the students cannot fail in any subject in the current semester and should score minimum 6.5 SGPA.
- Students need to apply for scholarship after Final Admission to the Registrar Office within stipulated notified time.
- From the above scholarships, a student shall get the benefit from any ONE scheme only.
- Scholarship for Nepal & Bhutan Studnets is separate.
- A student can get maximum upto 100% Scholarship only.
** 5% admitted students from socially & economically backward category ( as defined by the West Bengal Govt. ) shall get tuition fee waiver (100% free-ship)
For all scholarship related queries, such as eligibility and documents required, please contact,
Assistant Registrar – Mr. Samik Samanta
Phone No.: +91 9836624096
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org