ENTRY RULES IN THE LIBRARY
- Every member/user entering the library shall sign and fill the necessary information in Register kept at the entrance.
- Library Cum Identity card is to be shown at entrance or counter when required.
- Any personal documents and belonging shall not be allowed inside the Library
- Eatables are not allowed inside the Library.
- All readers/users shall maintain silence within library premise and shall observe all the Regulations of Library.
RULES FOR LENDING BOOKS
- The Library counter remains open form 9 AM to 9 PM form Monday to Friday. And for Saturday 9 AM to 4 PM.
- Students should produce their Student Identity Card for all transactions in the Library documents.
- The borrower of the library books would be liable to pay fine as per given below:
- The overdue charges for first fifteen days are Rs. 2/- per day.
LOSS OR DAMAGE OF THE LIBRARY BOOKS/DOCUMENTS
- Borrower and Circulation desk staff shall check the book carefully and if any defect is found it should be brought to the notice of the University Authorities..
- Borrowers shall keep the books in good condition. Making marks with pen/pencil, tearing of taking out pages of book or spoiling the book will amount to causing damages to the book.
- In case of failure to return issued books/library documents, the authority may take appropriate action
NO DUES CERTIFICATE FOR DISCONTINUING LIBRARY MEMBERSHIP
- Students shall be requiring clearing their dues from the library at the time of leaving the University. No dues certificate will be issued by the library only after returning of issued library documents /paying dues if any by students along with Library cum identity card.
- Library is open to bonafide members only.
- Members should produce their Student ID card for borrowing library documents.
- All users shall maintain peaceful environment of study within and around the Library.
- Talking, eating, sleeping etc. is strictly prohibited.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed inside the Library.
- Do not keep money or valuables in bags. Library staff will not be responsible for any loss.
Library staff may request any user to leave the premises if found to be violating any of the Library Regulations.