The Neotia University (TNU) follows a simple refund process in case, a student does not take final admission for any reason, he or she can raise a request for refund of the provisional admission amount paid.
Below are the steps to be followed for requesting a refund process,
- The candidate can request for refund of provisional admission amount after discussion with the academic advisor.
- The candidate needs to send a refund application email mentioning the reason for refund to the Admission Head based on the advice of the academic advisor.
For Admission Head – Campus, write to Mr. Suhas Mukherjee at email@example.com For Admission Head – Head Office, write to Mr. Gopal DebNath at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the application for refund, please mention the following details,
- Bank Account Details of the Student or Parent (Account No., Bank Name, Branch, IFSC Code) and a Cancelled Cheque of the Student / Parent.
- Soft copy of the Provisional Admission Payment acknowledgement received from The Neotia University.
- The processing of the refund based on the application will be done within 60 days after commencement of the present Academic Session.
- Full amount of the provisional admission will be refunded without an interest.