Miss Debasmita Basu
Lab-Technician and Psychologist
Fundamental Psychology and Applied Counselling and Body Language from Psychogenesis Research Foundation, Kolkata, 2016 secured 76.6%
Pursuing PG Diploma in Guidance Counselling and Family Therapy- Jadavpur University from March 2021.
- Diploma in Community Mental Health for Psychologists-NIMHANS
- Post-Graduation- M.Sc. in Applied Psychology from University of Calcutta, 2017 secured 70.90%, specialization in Stress Management and Community Psychology.
- Graduation- B.Sc. in Psychology (Hons.) from University of Calcutta, 2015 secured 60.13%
- Intermediate- 10+2 in Science from C.I.S.C.E. 2012 secured 79.50%
- Matriculation- 10 from C.I.S.C.E., 2010 secured 75%
- Psychological Counselling
- Psychometric Tests and Behavioral Assessment
- Psychotherapy-CBT, SFBT, alternative forms of therapy- Mindfulness, Art therapy.
- MS-Office, SPSS, R-Programming
- Content Development
- Effective Communication Skills
- Facilitators in Workshops
- Consultant Psychologist at HappyNHealthy’s, Kolkata, Part-Time,
- YourDost, Howrah, Part-Time Consultant Counsellor
- Providing Counselling services to learners who are getting trained as service professionals.
- Online Counselling Psychologist at Manochikitsa, Part-Time
- Ummeed Counselling and Consultancy Services, Kolkata,as Intern developer, admin work.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya-Santragachi, Howrah, School Counsellor School Guidance and Counsellor
- Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata, as InternCommunity based internship, data collection on reproductive health from slum areas, case presentation.
Projects/Research & Publications:
Self-Concept, Coping And Family Environment: A Psycho-Social Study Comparing Women Undergoing Treatment Of Infertility And Their Healthy Counterparts, under the supervision of Ms. Soheli Dutta, Assistant Professor, Department of Applied Psychology, Calcutta University