Dr. Trisha Manna
Assistant Professor (Adhoc)
The Neotia University
Department: Agricultural Meteorology & Physics
School: School of Agriculture & Allied Science
Highest Educational Qualification: Ph.D. in Agricultural Meteorology (Thesis submitted)
Experience: 6 years
Research Interest: Agro-meteorology, micrometeorology, irrigation water management, crop water stress monitoring, soil and water conservation
Publication details: 8 (National 5, International 3)
- Trisha Manna, G.Saha , D.Dutta, S. Karmakar and A.Saha (2016). Studies on production components of baby corn (Zea mays L.) as affected by abiotic stress. Journal of Agrometeorology. 19 (Special Issue – AGMET 2016):290-295.
- Trisha Manna, G. Saha, A. Saha , D. Dutta and M.K. Nanda (2018).Contribution of Microclimate towards Yield Attributing Factors and Yield of Summer Baby Corn (Zea mays L.) under Different Irrigations and Mulches. Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci. 7(7): 1542-1552.
- Trisha Manna, G. Saha, M.K. Nanda, D. Dutta and A. Saha (2019). Influence of Modified Soil Environment on Growth and Yield of Summer Baby Corn (Zea mays L.) as Affected by Irrigation and Mulch in West Bengal, India. Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci. 8(1):121-132.
- T. Manna, G. Saha, M. K. Nanda, A. SahaAnd D. Dutta (2018). Estimation of water stress, growth, yield attributes and yield of summer baby corn (Zea mays L.) under different irrigation levels and mulching in Gangetic Bengal. Journal of Crop and Weed. 14(3):10-17.
- Trisha Manna (2020). 2019: A record breaking cyclone year of INDIA. Agriculture and Food:e-Newsletter. 2(1): 317-319.
BOOK CHAPTER – 3
- Trisha Manna, S. G. Mundhe, W. Hasan. (2021). Role of local level weather forecasting and agrometeorological advisory services for climate smart agriculture. Implications for Climate Smart Agriculture, Biotech Books. Pp.209-228.
- S.G. Mundhe, W. Hasan and Trisha Manna. (2021). Mitigation and adaptation strategies for doubling the farmers’ income under climate smart agriculture. Implications for Climate Smart Agriculture, Biotech Books. Pp.293-310.
- Impact of climate change on agriculture and its adaptation and mitigation strategies-a review
- CATD based water stress estimation, crop growth and yield attributes of summer baby corn (Zea mays L.) under different irrigation and mulching in Nadia
Assessing the spectral and physiological responses of rice during different phonological stages using ground based hyper spectral remote sensing
Effect of irrigation and nitrogen sources on yield and water use efficiency of lettuce (Lactuca sativa L.) in Gangetic Bengal
- Rainfall probability analysis of Kalyani, West Bengal for crop planning
Distinction / Award: I have received “SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS, GOVT. OF INDIA” in 2011 for graduation and University Research Scholarship, funded by Govt. of W.B for PhD research work in 2017
No. of Abstracts Presented in Seminar/Conference/Symposium: 7
- NSS, Rural Agricultural Work Experience
- Basic knowledge of computer