Miss Kriva Bhattacharya
- September 2021 Master of Science in Agriculture Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational & Research Institute West Bengal, India. Specialization: Genetics & Plant Breeding Result: 8.31/10
- July 2019 Bachelor of Science in Agriculture Doon Business School, Uttarakhand, India. Result: 81.32%
- June 2015 Senior Secondary School. Institution: Netaji Subhash Vidyaniketan, Tripura, India. Board: TBSE. Result: 73.80%
- June 2013 Secondary School. Institution: Charu Bharati Shiksha Sadan, Tripura, India. Board: TBSE. Result: 87.28%
- Molecular Breeding
- Stress Resistance Breeding
- Quantative Genetics & Statistical Analysis
- Genomics Enabled Phenomics
Project Assistant in DBT funded research project entitled Management of Fusarium wilt in NER Banana by ICAR-FUSICONT technology Young Professional-1 in the same project.
Projects/Research & Publications:
The M.Sc. (Ag) dissertation work has been completed from CIMMYT-BISA, Pusa, Bihar under the supervision of Prof. Tapash Dasgupta (Dean, IRDM Faculty Centre, RKMVERI, Narendra-pur, Kolkata) and Dr. Uttam Kumar (Scientist & Global Wheat Breeder, CIMMYT) in the following research project: Evaluation of mega set of wheat germplasm to study spot blotch disease resistance variability and selection of highly resistant lines for pre-breeding.
In this project, 4575 germplasm were evaluated for spot blotch disease resistance by arti-ficial inoculation method and various agro-phenological traits were studied.