IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and tasks.
- The relevance and quality of all academic and research programmes.
- Equitable & easy access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning & upgradation of pedagogy.
- The credibility of evaluation procedures.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services.
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions & Industries.
Functions expected of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the University.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of a Quality Culture in the University.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
Proposed Outcomes of Activities of IQAC:
- NAAC Accreditation
- Grant of Graded Autonomy by UGC
- All type of compliances like UGC, ICAR, PCI, BCI, DGS
- AICTE approval
- Rating by QS – Stars
- Ranking by NIRF
- Ranking by ARIIA
- UGC/MHRD successful reviews
- Annual reports of the institute
- Ranking by media conducted surveys
- Revision of UG/PG regulations
- Student/alumni/faculty/employer/parent feedback