Dr. Nanda Kumar Roy
Department: Agriculture (Animal Science)
School: School of Agriculture and Allied Science
Highest Educational Qualification: M.V.Sc, PhD
- Practical exposure in Farm management at Instructional Livestock Farm Complex of Pig (AICRP and DBT), Cattle, Goat, Sheep & Poultry farm in C.V.Sc & AH, CAU, Mizoram and at CVSc, AAU, Guwahati-22.
- Clinical exposure of veterinary Medicine ,Surgery & Gynecology in Teaching Veterinary Clinical Complex, Khanapara, Assam & TVCC, C.V.Sc & AH, Mizoram.
- Practical experience in management, diagnosis & treatment of Goat at Goat Research station, Byrnihat and of cattle in Shree Gauhati Gaushala.
- Clinical exposure of wild life medicine in Assam State Zoo.
- Practical exposure of disease diagnosis and vaccine production at The North Eastern Regional Disease Diagnostic Laboratory, Khanapara ,Assam
- Currently working as Assistant Professor, (Animal Science), School of Agriculture and Allied Science, The Neotia University, West Bengal from 22th September.
Research Interest: Increasing the growth and productivity of livestock species through different feeding and managemental strategies.
|No of article(Review & Research) published||12|
|No of abstract||6|
|No of poplar article||7|
|No of Book Chapter Published||2|
Distinction / Award:
- Dr. N.S.R. Sastry Eight Sisters Award for Best LPM Research in North-eastern Region, Organised by Post Graduate Institute of Veterinary Education and Research (PGIVER), RAJUVAS, Jaipur in 4-6th Feb,2020.
- Awarded with three times Strong man for the year 2014, 2015, 2016 and Mr. Vetcol Award for the year 2015 and 2017 in CVSc, AAU,Khanapara,Guwahati-22
Additional Qualification: NET (ICAR).