Mr Tanmay Satpati
- 2021: M.Sc. (Ag.), Agricultural Entomology; B.C.K.V., Mohanpur, Nadia, West Bengal, India. (86.30%). Title of Thesis: Management of sucking pest(whitefly, aphid, leaf hopper) of tomato using bioefficacy of different insecticide.
- 2019: B.Sc. Agriculture; B.C.K.V., Mohanpur, Nadia, West Bengal, India. (85.00%)
- 2015: Higher Secondary; West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education. (87.20%)
- 2013: MadhyamikPariksha: West Bengal Board of Secondary Education. (84.28%)
- Completed DCA (Diploma in Computer Application) with a score of ‘Grade-A’. Knowledge of Application of Information Technology in agriculture.
- Participated in National Service Scheme (NSS) programme in 2015.
- Participated in Rural Agricultural Work Experience (RAWE) Programme in 2019.
Currently working at TNU