Miss. Suchandra Goswami
Teaching Associate and Senior Research Fellow
Department of Physics, Material Science Research Lab, Basic Science Unit
School of Science and Technology, The Neotia University.
- Cleared national level Ph.D. entrance examination GATE – 2019 with all India rank 803.
- Successfully published 6 articles in reputed International Journals till now.
- Awarded 6th position in poster presentation in International Poster Presentation Competition
(IPPC) 2020, organized by NYAB, INYAS, SLAYS and TYSA in September-October 2020.
- Awarded with best paper presentation award in Nanomaterials and Nanoengineering session in International Conference on Multidisciplinary Aspects of Materials in Engineering 2021.
- Awarded best Presentation in Oral Category in Research Conclave 2022 (RC-2022) organized by the Academic Council, IIT Indore.
Total Research Experience: 3 years (Since April 2019)
Total Teaching Experience: 3 Years (Since April 2019)