Scholarship Criteria for International Students
We believe that no student should be stopped from pursuing their passion or achieving their full potential because of financial difficulty. At TNU, we offer numerous merit-based as well as need-based scholarships to ensure that no student is left behind. There is no limit to the number of scholarships granted by the university and if a student is eligible as per the given criteria then he or she will definitely get the Scholarship.
Various Scholarship Schemes:
SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
TYPE OF SCHOLARSHIP
% OF SCHOLARSHIP ON TUITION FEE
>= 91 %
Under the above various scholarships, a student can be eligible for financial support from only one scheme, as the case may be. The benefits of multiple scholarships cannot be awarded to a single student.
- In case of any discrepancy/concealment of facts, the College / University or sponsoring Trust will cancel the scholarship and recover the amount of scholarship granted.
- For Under Graduate Courses - Higher Secondary (12th) Marks on the basis of "Best of 5 Subjects.
- For Lateral Entry courses - Scholarship shall be calculated on overall Diploma marks.
- For Post Graduate Courses - Scholarship shall be calculated on overall Graduation marks.
- Scholars are required to score 6.5 CGPA or above in every semester examination without any backlog.
- Any kind of indiscipline activities will make the scholarship liable to be canceled.
- Scholars are required to clear their other dues of the college or University on due dates.
- The decision of the management will be final and cannot be challenged.
For all scholarship related queries, such as eligibility and documents required, please contact,
Assistant Registrar - Mr. Samik Samanta
Phone No.: +91 9836624096
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org