Faculty – BNS
Academic Qualification : B.sc from Calcutta University
Professional Qualification : C.O.P. (India), G.O.C. (India), RMC (U.K.), SATCOM (U.K.)
Working Experience :
- Worked as Communication Assistant in Civil Aviation Dept. New Delhi.
- Started shipping career as Radio Officer in Shipping Corporation of India and thereafter in various foreign shipping companies namely Univan Ship Management Hongkong, Wilhemsen Norway, National Iranian Tanker Co., BT Shipping London, Denholm Marine UK etc for about 23 years.
- Worked as General Manager (Fleet Personnel) in Seasonship Management & Maritime Services.
- Joined as a faculty member for teaching in IMRO. Later involved for organising Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS) course in Sensea Maritime Academy respectively.
- Joined this college as a faculty member for teaching in BNS Dept. in the year 2010.