Completed Masters from Calcutta university Dept of Psychology 2003
Completed MPhil in Clinical Psychology from Central Institute of Psychiatry, Kanke, Ranchi in 2006
Currently pursuing PhD in Psychology from Department of Psychology, University of Calcutta
Cleared NET exam in Psychology in 2004
Worked as Psychologist in NGO in USA
Worked as Research Assistant/Psychologst in University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Worked as Clinical Psychologist in IPGMER, SSKM, Kolkata
Worked as visiting Faculty in Applied Psychology, University of Kolkata, West Bengal State University, IGNOU and currently at The Neotia University
- Bhattacharya Suvosree., Tarafder, Sreemoyee., & Mukhopadhyay Pritha. (2018). Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: A Functional Overview. In P. Mukhopadhyay & S. Tarafder (Eds.), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: A Neuropsychological Approach (pp. 11–61). New Delhi: SAGE.
- Das Sujata., Mukhopadhyay Pritha., Das S. K., & Bhattacharya Suvosree. (2018). Study of Attention in OCD in Comparison with Idiopathic Parkinson’s Disease. In P. Mukhopadhyay & S. Tarafder (Eds.),Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: A Neuropsychological Approach (pp. 86–107). New Delhi: SAGE.
- Vogel Asmus, Bhattacharya Suvosree, Larsen JL, Jacobsen Soren: "Do subjective cognitive complaints correlate with cognitive impairment in systemic lupus
erythematosus? A Danish out-patient study":LUPUS 2011 20:35
- Bhattacharya Suvosree, Vogel Asmus, Marie-Louise Hansen, Frans B. Waldorff and Gunhild Waldemar: Generic and disease specific measures of quality of life in mild Alzheimer’s disease (Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord. 2010; 30(4): 327-33. Epub 2010 Oct 2).
- Vogel A, Bhattacharya S,Waldorff FB, Waldemar G: Proxy-rated Quality of life in Alzheimer’s Disease: a three year longitudinal study. Int Psychogeriatr. 2012 Jan;24(1):82-9. Epub 2011 Jun 28.
- Psychiatric morbidity as a risk condition in HIV infection. Sanjukta Das, V. Malini, Suvosree Bhattacharya, B Saha and S Mallik, IJCP march 2004 vol 31, no. 175-77 (brief communication).
- Coronary Heart Disease : The Role of Health Psychology; Suvosree Bhattacharyaand Sonali De (2006), in the book ‘Glimpses into the Behavioural Sciences : Methods and Themes in Practice’ (ed.: J Basu and H.N.Gupta), UGC Academic Staff College , University of Calcutta , 170-175.
Pursuing PhD in Psychology from University of Calcutta Title of the thesis: “Exploring the effectiveness of Mindfulness Based Intervention in Panic Disorder”
Supervised Master dissertation for students pursuing Masters in Psychology from IGNOU, KOLKATA, Students from West Bengal State University, Department of Psychology and Masters Students from The Neotia University-Total number of Dissertation supervised are 5
Conducted two dissertations during (2002-03) Titled “ Role of Risk Factors in Coronary Heart Diseace” and 2005-06) “Memory and Executive Functions in Localization Realated Epilepsy (Temporal Lobe)”.