Dr. Manashi chakraborty is Ph.D. in Inorganic Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, University of Calcutta. Her present research interests include synthesis, characterization through spectroscopic, electrochemical, kinetic study, X-ray crystallographic studies and DFT calculations of transition metals.
List of Publications:
- Synthesis, characterization, crystal structure and density functional theory (DFT) calculations of dioxomolybdenum (VI) complexes of an ONS donor ligand derived from benzoylacetone and S-benzyl dithiocarbazate
Manashi Chakraborty, Sathi Roychowdhury, Nikhil Ranjan Pramanik, Tapas Kumar Raychaudhuri, Tapan Kumar Mondal, Subhankar Kundu, Michael G.B. Drew, Saktiprosad Ghosh, Sudhanshu Sekhar Mandal
Polyhedron, Volume 50, Issue 1, Pages 602-611 (2013).
- Dimer formation by symbiotic donor–acceptor interaction between two molecules of a specially designed dioxomolybdenum(VI) complex containing both donor and acceptor centers – A structural, spectroscopic and DFT study
Sathi Sinha, Manashi Chakraborty, Nikhil Ranjan Pramanik, Tapas Kumar Raychaudhuri, Tapan Kumar Mondal, Deblina Sarkar, Michael G.B. Drew, Saktiprosad Ghosh, Sudhanshu Sekhar Mandal
Polyhedron, Volume 55, Pages 192-200 (2013).
- Synthesis, characterization and oxo-transfer kinetics of oxomolybdenum (IV) complexes with two tridentate ONS donor Schiff’s base ligands derived from benzoylacetone and S-benzyl / S-methyl dithiocarbazate
Manashi Chakraborty, Nikhil Ranjan Pramanik, Sathi Sinha, Dilip Maji, Syamal Chakrabarti, Debanjana Biswal, Tapas Kumar Raychaudhuri , Saktiprosad Ghosh, Sudhanshu Sekhar Mandal
- Indian Chem. Soc., Volume 91, Pages 2063-2072 (2014).
- Binuclear dioxomolybdenum(VI) complexes of some tridentate ONS donor ligand containing [MoO2]2+ as the acceptor centre: Synthesis, crystal structure, supramolecular architectures via hydrogen bonds, π-π stacking and DFT calculations
Nikhil Ranjan Pramanik, Manashi Chakraborty, Debanjana Biswal , Sudhanshu Sekhar Mandal, Saktiprosad Ghosh, Syamal Chakrabarti, William S. Sheldrick, Michael G.B Drew, Tapan Kumar Mondal and Deblina Sarkar
Polyhedron, Volume 85, Pages 196-207 (2015).
- Dependence of Exchange Bias on Interparticle Interaction
D.De and M. Chakraborty
‘National Conference on Recent Trends in Condensed Matter Physics’ held at Bose Institute, Kolkata during 31st October to 3rd November 2017 (Poster Presentation)
Title of Project "Dependence of Exchange Bias on Interparticle Interaction"
Sanctioning Authority: SERB, DST (Govt of India)
File no: EMR/2017/001195/PHY (PAC Physical Sciences)
Project Amount: 37 Lacs INR (Approx.)